Your charity or not-for-profit organisation is committed to helping others, and Mintivo are dedicated to enabling our not-for-profit clients have a greater impact.
We continually look to source cost-effective IT solutions which will best help you transform your charity or organisation. Options include making use of the leading Cloud solutions to increase user access, security and scalable flexibility. Additionally, we can enable you to sleep easy knowing that we have the technical expertise to protect your organisation.
With a wealth of experience in the design, implementation, management and support of IT projects for charity and non-for- profit organisations, let us help you simplify IT, reduce your costs and maximise your investment to ensure your data is secure and your donors are looked after.
Charities and not-for-profit organisations have unique problems which Mintivo work with you and your team to overcome and provide reliable, secure, cost-effective solutions.
Budget constraints: we appreciate that you need to have a return on investment. Technology adoption will do this over the longer term.
• Availability: whether to staff, volunteers or those you assist, there needs to be easy access, regardless of what platform they wish to contact you on.
• Weakened security: Not-for-Profit organisations often do not enforce strict password security policies. This can cause costly and serious issues around the security of data held and the threat of cyber-crime.
• Unsupported software: sacrificing operational essentials to ensure funding goes to where it’s most needed can lead to using outdated equipment that uses unsupported operating systems and software, placing you at risk.
• Attracting talent: the modern workforce expects certain working environments and systems to be used.
• Using data: Collation and analysis of data is key to effectively market and fundraise. Outdated systems can inhibit this.
• Modern working: Keeping pace with changing working practices and mobility to keep staff and volunteers happy and productive, as well as enabling them to work securely from anywhere.
There are a number of IT services we can provide for charities and not-for-profits.
– Fully Managed IT support
– Fully Managed Infrastructure & Network support
– Microsoft Azure migration and support
– Cyber Security Services
– Internet and WAN connectivity
– Hosted Phone Services (VoIP) and many more…
Whether you want help with essential projects or total management of your infrastructure, we can help. Give us a call for further information and pricing.