The Mintivo experts will take the worry out of IT, allowing you to concentrate on the important things that matter to you. Assisting you to integrate your overall business strategy with a specific IT strategy, we will ensure that solutions are all efficient, secure, versatile and allow you, your colleagues and associates to easily collaborate within your working environment – whether at home, in the office or at client premises.
Mintivo are dedicated to enabling our professional services clients to have a greater impact. We continually look to source cost-effective IT solutions which will best help you transform your organisation. Options include utilising the leading Cloud solutions to increase user access and security whilst also offering scalable flexible solutions as your firm grows. Additionally, we can enable you to sleep easy knowing that we have the technical expertise to protect your organisation from cyber crime with the most up to date security recommendations.
With a wealth of experience in the design, implementation, management and support of IT projects for all types of professional service organisations, let us help you simplify IT and increase efficiency within your firm.
As with most sectors, you have unique problems. Used to working with firms such as yours, the Mintivo team understand the common ones, however, we will work with you and your team to identify your specific issues. Providing solutions that overcome issues in a reliable, secure, cost-effective way is what Mintivo is known for:
- The ability to deliver and support a scalable and flexible communications platform for all fee earners.
- Implementing and enforcing agile working policies for staff working from home, travelling or at other offices.
- Being able to evolve and grow whilst minimising capital outlay.
- Ensuring client data and files are always secure and will comply with all data protection regulations.
- Meeting client demands to interact with the firm across multiple channels.
- Having in place an IT solution that scales easily and cost-effectively to support mergers and acquisitions.
- Reducing “per-transaction costs” and simultaneously catering for volume-based transaction services.
- Mergers & Acquisitions lead to a variety of systems with little or no integration which can cause a lack of collaboration amongst offices, teams and departments.
There are a number of IT services which can assist professional services firms.
– Fully Managed IT support
– Fully Managed Infrastructure & Network support
– Microsoft Azure migration and support
– Cyber Security Services
– Internet and WAN connectivity
– Hosted Phone Services (VoIP) and many more…
Whether you want help with essential projects or total management of your infrastructure, we can help. Give us a call for further information and pricing.