Mintivo: Quality Policy
Purpose of this procedure
To ensure that Mintivo continually operates in accordance with the specified policies, procedures and external requirements in meeting company goals and objectives in relation to Quality.
Also to ensure that improvements are continually identified and made to the Information Security Management System / BMS (ISMS), and are suitable to achieve objectives
Mintivo Quality Policy
Mintivo work in line with their three Company Values to strive to provide the best service to customers and to deliver their mission statement to “deliver solutions and support that transform the daily working lives of those we partner with, leaving a lasting impression for all the right reasons”
The four values that embody who we are, what we believe in and how we approach our work are:
We pride ourselves on actively seeking ways we can go the extra mile and make the difference to the lives of our customers, stakeholders, team members and local communities. We deliver and then some and it’s incredibly important to us that the process is enjoyable for all involved.
We are your trusted advisors. We are pragmatic in our approach, placing compliance, honesty and security high on the list of priorities. We don’t do surprises and act with integrity and professionalism at all times to deliver the highest quality service, every time.
Exceptional Customer Service
Machines simply can’t empathise, but people can and we know the positive impact that feeling valued, listens to and supported can have when reaching out for help. ECS runs through the veins of every team member at Mintivo and is reflected throughout the entire business, as a true brand culture that is adopted by all.
Striving For Excellence
We do what we do because we have a deep-rooted passion for technology and enabling businesses and their people to realise their full potential through the use of secure, progressive and resilient solutions. We believe in continuous improvement, always looking for ways in which we can improve as an IT partner, an employer and a ethical business.
The Quality Policy of the Company is:
- To establish and maintain a Quality Management System which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and any other Client specific quality requirements.
- To consistently provide products and services in a manner which will satisfy Client requirements in all respects.
- To implement appropriate actions to address any risks and opportunities associated with internal / external issues, and to meet the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- To ensure all Company personnel are fully competent to carry out their assigned task.
- To strive to continually improve our services provided to Clients, through the use of this Quality Policy, quality objectives, performance evaluation including audit results, corrective actions and at Management Review.
- To establish annual quality objectives at strategic and operational levels within the Company, that will be measured and reported upon at the management review meeting.
- To maintain documented information as objective evidence to demonstrate compliance with the Quality Management System.
- To control & continually monitor all projects undertaken.
- To comply as a minimum with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To review the Quality Management System at planned intervals to ensure it is effective and achieving the stated quality policy.
- The Senior Management team are fully committed to the above and actively encourage a similar commitment by personnel at all levels of the Company.
- This Quality Policy is evaluated as part of the overall review of the Quality Management System to ensure its stated objectives are met.