Mintivo: Quality Policy
Purpose of this procedure
To ensure that Mintivo continually operates in accordance with the specified policies, procedures and external requirements in meeting company goals and objectives in relation to Quality.
Also to ensure that improvements are continually identified and made to the Information Security Management System / BMS (ISMS), and are suitable to achieve objectives.
Mintivo Quality Policy
Mintivo work in line with their three Company Values to strive to provide the best service to customers and to deliver their mission statement to be “Worlds best
IT CUSTOMER SUPPORT”.
The three values that embody who we are, what we believe in and how we approach our work are:
Customer Service over Technical Support
“For every technical problem there is a person suffering the consequences. Great customer support is not just about fixing the technical problem. It’s about looking after the people who have been affected.”
People before Technology
“We focus on our customer’s business and their needs first. Then we deliver the technology that fits. We never push unnecessary tech because it’s new or fashionable. Only the right solution. No exceptions.”
Fix causes not symptoms
“We look for permanent solutions not sticky plasters. Our focus is on the best technology to prevent problems occurring rather than repeatedly fixing the same reoccurring issues.”
The Quality Policy of the Company is:
- To establish and maintain a Quality Management System which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and any other Client specific quality requirements.
- To consistently provide products and services in a manner which will satisfy Client requirements in all respects.
- To implement appropriate actions to address any risks and opportunities associated with internal / external issues, and to meet the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- To ensure all Company personnel are fully competent to carry out their assigned task.
- To strive to continually improve our services provided to Clients, through the use of this Quality Policy, quality objectives, performance evaluation including audit results, corrective actions and at Management Review.
- To establish annual quality objectives at strategic and operational levels within the Company, that will be measured and reported upon at the management review meeting.
- To maintain documented information as objective evidence to demonstrate compliance with the Quality Management System.
- To control & continually monitor all projects undertaken.
- To comply as a minimum with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To review the Quality Management System at planned intervals to ensure it is effective and achieving the stated quality policy.
- The Senior Management team are fully committed to the above and actively encourage a similar commitment by personnel at all levels of the Company.
- This Quality Policy is evaluated as part of the overall review of the Quality Management System to ensure its stated objectives are met.